- Apresentação órgãos de Gestão (PDF, 1.2MB), 9 March 2017 (available in Portuguese only)
- Tableau de Bord AEPQ 2017/2018 (PDF, 502KB), 27 December 2017 (available in Portuguese only)
I. The AEPQ proposes to contribute to the strengthening of the global impact, visibility, and recognition of the IST as a school of C&T reference in Europe and in the world
- Cooperating actively in national and international assessment processes, auditing, accreditation, certification and external recognition of Tecnico Lisboa’s nuclear activities;
- Collaborating on promotion and appreciation initiatives, and organizational development of Tecnico Lisboa, both nationally and internationally.
II. Promote Tecnico Lisboa quality activities, improving the learning environment and research
- Developing internal and integrated systems for monitoring and improving the quality of teaching activities, RD&I and Technology Transfer (TT);
- Promoting continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of Tecnico Lisboa support services.
III. Promote Tecnico Lisboa strategic planning activities
- Producing forward-looking statistics and performance indicators to support decision making;
- Preparing studies, reports and other documents to assist the strategic management.